She, Amy over at Literary Lacquers, sent me some samples to try out and swatch – I fell in love! So much so that I had to get full sizes of the mini-bottles that she sent. Come and see what I’ve fallen in love with.
The colors of the collection are:
- 84, Charing Cross RoadÂ (not pictured) – Sepia holo with silver glass fleck, designed byÂ SheilaÂ ofÂ Pointless Cafe
- As the Waltz Was Ending – Light purple crelly holo, designed by Lacey ofÂ My Boyfriend Hates Makeup
- Camille Sepharial D’ArtigoÂ – Blurple base with silver and black holo glitter and a teal shift, designed by Courtney ofÂ Phyrra.net
- Goodnight Moon (not pictured) – Twilight blue jelly sandwich in a bottle with holo sparkle, silver glitter and blue and silver moons, designed by Tami ofÂ The Manicured Mermaid
- Love You ForeverÂ – Medium blue crelly holo, designed byÂ Crisdee Luna Michie
- My Red HairÂ – Color shifting shimmer orange through copper into red, designed byÂ DebbieÂ ofÂ The Crumpet
- Phenomenal WomanÂ – Burgundy to purply shifty holo, designed byÂ JenÂ Â ofÂ Musings of the Wife of a Jedi
- Shift of Fate (not pictured) – Green to gold shifty holo, designed by Olivia ofÂ Morning Nailspiration
- Sidewalk’s End (not pictured) – Sidewalk grey holo with multicolored glass fleck, designed byÂ LA Salzy
- Thermodynamics (purchased but not yet swatched) – Pinky-red jelly with blue glass fleck, designed byÂ Sparkly Vernis
These are all two coaters unless otherwise noted.
This post is sort of image heavy â€” you have been warned!
As always, please click on the image which will double in sizeâ€¦then click on the image again (it will triple in size!) to view the photo in its original size.
Phenomenal Woman is…phenomenally gorgeous! The holo, the base…oh my. Definitely one for your collection.
I was most excited for As The Waltz Was Ending…it was this shade of light purple…and well, it didn’t look so fab on me. It’s gorgeous in the bottle, though. I think it would be a good pedicure color for me. Love You Forever is the one that I really fell for. I’m already a sucker for sky blue/turquoise and this was so beautiful…then throw in the holo – oh my heart! I got a mini-bottle size of LYF. I had to go out and buy the full one.
My Red Hair was difficult to catch. It’s got some slight pink undertones and really reminded me of a certain ginger haired friend of mine. It’s gorgeous and reminds me of her hair color. Sadly, I couldn’t capture the true beauty of this polish. It really is so much more gorgeous in person.
Â Camille Sepharial D’Artigo is one that I can’t wait to try and play with for layering. It is gorgeous and super sparkly. It also doesn’t feel as gritty as some glitters can.
This is just a sampling ofÂ Literary Lacquers Community Collection as there are more colors. What do you think of the ones so far? Loving it.
Think these will find a way into your collection?
Thank you for making it this far. If you liked what you read, please share this â€“ sharing is caring!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."