Beauty Blogazon Weekly Round Up for the week ending September 6, 2013
Beauty Blogazons Weekly Round Up is chock full this week! We’ve been talking about a lot of things. Come see what we’ve got to share with you. Hope you like what you read!
- Mama Fashionista: Burt’s Bees has more for your lips than delicious balm! Let Quinn introduce you to their FANTASTIC lip color collection!
- TheFabZilla: Check out TheFabZilla’s Top 5 drugstore products that feel like high-end.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Did you miss out on Tom Ford Cheek Color in Narcissist? Well, I found some for you if you have longed for it!
- Makeup Demon: Beautiful Eye Shadows Quad by Victoria’s Secret. Review!
- Amber Did It!: Amber shares a tutorial for gel polish removal at home.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: My Custom Winnings from YouPolish. It’s Named After A Prince Song!
- Glamorable!: Elite Therapeutics Elite Platinum Creme just might be one of the best moisturizers for sensitive and irritated skin. Read on to find out more!
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Love Lynnderella! Opal Intuition.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss LÂ´s glitter&glitter manicure.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany features a children’s book in her latest Inspired by a Book mani series!
- Icy Nails: Icy Nails Reviewed the beautiful and efficacious Future Derm C E Caffeic Serum.
- Geniabeme: Jesse’s Girl Runway Collection in Milan is great for everyday!
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse gets a deep, gentle clean with The Oxygen Peel.
- Makeup, Life and Love: Curious about a great new fall palette? Jamie shows us one by NARS…
- BellBelleBella: Maybelline’s newest Baby Lips: Dr. Rescue have hit the shelves. Brittney has all the details on her blog.
- Daydreaming beauty: Amber swatches Revlon’s cream blush in Pinched and Flushed this week on daydreaming beauty.
- SoFlaJo: Mini neon slant tweezers and professional grade files are perfect mates for use anytime.
- The Passenger Element: Bath and Body Works Liplicious Lipgloss in Cool Coconut (swatch).