De-Stash / Sale

Hello and welcome to my (mostly) nail polish de-stash. I’m seriously overwhelmed and need to make room…

Nail polish is 95% of the spreadsheet and the other 5% is planner related or make-up.

New items are added daily until I’ve listed it all — I will say when all items are listed and no more will be added.

Thanks for stopping by and looking.

Click here to see the de-stash.

1 Comment

  • Reply Kathryn Wednesday, 20 February, 2019 at 9:16 pm

    I would like to buy KBshimmer Black Pearl and I have no clue how to go about it. I don’t even know if I should be posting here. Thanks for any help.

  • Leave a Reply

    CommentLuv badge