Cat

Stalker Kitty

Tuesday, 4 January, 2011

I decided to have a little bread and cheese for a snack…and the moment I sat down, stalker kitty sat close to me. Really close because he wanted to have some cheese. I refused.

This is his pretty begging kitty face. He’s saying, “Please, ma’am…just a little piece of cheese will do me until dinner.” (Overlook the fact that he always has a full bowl of food.)

This is his serious angry face. He wants the food now, “I will KUT YOU if you don’t give me your food. I is not kidding. Do you hear me? KUT.”

Carinae: 1, Dr Bombay: 0

There will be another round…I’m sure of it.

Friday Kitteh!
The Dog Days of Rex and The Tale of Persnickity Cat Dr Bombay

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Reply aaminahs mom Tuesday, 4 January, 2011 at 7:50 pm

calling Dr. Bombay. calling Dr. bombay that reminds me of bewitched tv show!!!.. cats r so laid back especially siamese cuz they “talk” siamese owners know they guys are so vocal. he’s got one serious look on that cute face..c’mon give him a bit o cheese!!

• Reply carinaeletoile Wednesday, 5 January, 2011 at 1:23 am

Dr Bombay was my favorite character in Bewitched. Bewitched is truly one of my all time favorite shows. I knew the moment I looked into the cross eyed stare of my cat he would be dubbed Dr Bombay. =)

• Reply Beata Tuesday, 4 January, 2011 at 9:39 pm

I got a furry chuncky cat at home that always begs for food. He has this “indifferent to the situation” look all the time. Check out my blog and look for the post with OPI whats with the cattitude…for a photo of my lil monster. PS Cute cat!
    Beata wants you to read…Bundle Monster- Happy New Years Giveaway WinnerMy Profile

• Reply carinaeletoile Wednesday, 5 January, 2011 at 1:22 am

Dr B knows he’s a cutie. He is really a cuddly, purry monster. The moment you sit down, he’s on your lap, purring away then going to sleep on you.

• Reply solensdaneserinde Wednesday, 5 January, 2011 at 1:40 am

LOL ☺
    solensdaneserinde wants you to read…China Glaze LunaMy Profile

• Reply Playing with Polish Wednesday, 5 January, 2011 at 2:50 pm

Great picture! Dr. Bombay has such an expressive face!

As a kitty momma myself, I have to say you captured the begging purrfectly! 😉

• Reply carinaeletoile Wednesday, 5 January, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Thing is…Dr B is like a 1,010 years old! Well, he’s going on 13 this year. Some people laugh when I say why I got him, but he was born the day after Mr Carinae and I got married – in the same year to boot! I felt like it was meant to be.