She, Amy over at Literary Lacquers, sent me some samples to try out and swatch – I fell in love! So much so that I had to get full sizes of the mini-bottles that she sent. Come and see what I’ve fallen in love with.
The colors of the collection are:
- 84, Charing Cross RoadÂ (not pictured) – Sepia holo with silver glass fleck, designed byÂ SheilaÂ ofÂ Pointless Cafe
- As the Waltz Was Ending – Light purple crelly holo, designed by Lacey ofÂ My Boyfriend Hates Makeup
- Camille Sepharial D’ArtigoÂ – Blurple base with silver and black holo glitter and a teal shift, designed by Courtney ofÂ Phyrra.net
- Goodnight Moon (not pictured) – Twilight blue jelly sandwich in a bottle with holo sparkle, silver glitter and blue and silver moons, designed by Tami ofÂ The Manicured Mermaid
- Love You ForeverÂ – Medium blue crelly holo, designed byÂ Crisdee Luna Michie
- My Red HairÂ – Color shifting shimmer orange through copper into red, designed byÂ DebbieÂ ofÂ The Crumpet
- Phenomenal WomanÂ – Burgundy to purply shifty holo, designed byÂ JenÂ Â ofÂ Musings of the Wife of a Jedi
- Shift of Fate (not pictured) – Green to gold shifty holo, designed by Olivia ofÂ Morning Nailspiration
- Sidewalk’s End (not pictured) – Sidewalk grey holo with multicolored glass fleck, designed byÂ LA Salzy
- Thermodynamics (purchased but not yet swatched) – Pinky-red jelly with blue glass fleck, designed byÂ Sparkly Vernis
These are all two coaters unless otherwise noted.
This post is sort of image heavy â€” you have been warned!
As always, please click on the image which will double in sizeâ€¦then click on the image again (it will triple in size!) to view the photo in its original size.
I was most excited for As The Waltz Was Ending…it was this shade of light purple…and well, it didn’t look so fab on me. It’s gorgeous in the bottle, though. I think it would be a good pedicure color for me. Love You Forever is the one that I really fell for. I’m already a sucker for sky blue/turquoise and this was so beautiful…then throw in the holo – oh my heart! I got a mini-bottle size of LYF. I had to go out and buy the full one.
My Red Hair was difficult to catch. It’s got some slight pink undertones and really reminded me of a certain ginger haired friend of mine. It’s gorgeous and reminds me of her hair color. Sadly, I couldn’t capture the true beauty of this polish. It really is so much more gorgeous in person.
This is just a sampling ofÂ Literary Lacquers Community Collection as there are more colors. What do you think of the ones so far? Loving it.
Think these will find a way into your collection?
Thank you for making it this far. If you liked what you read, please share this â€“ sharing is caring!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."