Hello! I hope your week has gone well. Mine has been fun – swatching, buying make-up, job hunting…ah, the joys of needing to find work. Last week Sephora started their VIB event and I hope you were able to snag some good things. I did and will be sharing with you all soon! Until then, read up on what us girls have been doing in this week’s Weekly Round Up.
- Love At First Site Blog: Review and swatches of KORRES Limited Edition Nail Colour for A/W 2013-14.
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn shares her Fab Favorite Hand Creams to keep your hands soft and smooth no matter what!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Dry winter skin rejoice: Perlier Imperial Honey Body Butter will have you saying hello to soft and supple skin in no time!
- TheFabZilla: Ever tried a konjac sponge? What in the world is konjac? TheFabZilla reviews The Japanese Konjac Sponge. There’s a giveaway too!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Exfoliation is so important in the colder months and Laura from My Newest Addiction shows us a great exfoliator from G.M. COLLIN!
- Beauty by Miss L: Is Tangle Teezer detangling hair brush really as good as promised?
- Glamorable!: A subscription for the Girl Who’s Got It All, Juniper is a premium service that delivers artisan treats when you need them most. Check out the November offerings here!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Trying Some Untrieds: Indie Style.
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Fun with mood/thermal gel polish! See these two very bright colors in action.
- Makeup, Life and Love: A girl can never have too many neutrals. Watch Jamie swatch this neutral palette into your heart.
Hope you enjoyed this week’s edition of the Beauty Blogazons Weekly Round Up — see you next week!