nubar

Nubar – Purple Rain Glitter

Monday, 22 November, 2010

Everytime I was writing Purple Rain Glitter on the images, I kept thinking I got the name wrong. Maybe it was Purple Rain and I added the word “Glitter” as a reminder of what it was. Nope. Checked the label, Purple Rain Glitter.

Ok, so for once my desire to constantly edit didn’t stand in the way!

What was cool about this purple is that it’s like a royal purple – very pretty and very flattering. Tossed into all of that is this nutty sparkly glitter. I don’t know where this all came from, but I’m suddenly having a huge love of purple nail polish. Like I don’t understand why when I normally never gave purple a second glance. Lately, I’ve been gravitating towards purple and I’m a bit dismayed/puzzled by my choices.

Oh well, I won’t dwell on it, but I do know that I love purple polishes now.

Ka-ching! Check out the Purple Rain Glitter goodness. Of course, I did have Prince’s Purple Rain running in my head as I was applying this color, but only because I’m so utterly predictable.

Sunlight, once again, shows my deficiency in polish application. I wish I weren’t so heavy handed!

Wimpy macro shot

Nubar - Palisade
Nubar - Midnight Rendezvous

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply Lauryn Monday, 22 November, 2010 at 9:24 pm

zomg!!!! Royal Purple + Glitter?! It’s like I made it! Purple is by far the best color ever, and glitter is just plain awesome. The only way this could be better is if the purple was NARS Purple Rain.

• Reply Jacky Tuesday, 23 November, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Salut!

You make polish look so pretty! lol

I’ve been following you and love your take on things. You have a very fashionable approach and thought you & your followers would be interested in an amazing line of nail polishes by Miss Nail Products based out in LA. Check out their “Behind the Scenes” photo shoot video:

Check out their website: http://www.misspn.com
    Merci & Bisous!
    Jacky

• Reply Jacky Tuesday, 23 November, 2010 at 4:41 pm

Oh! I forgot to say–I’m trying to decide on a nubar but don’t know which one is the boldest color. Help me out, please? lol!
    Jacky wants you to read…Jet-Set Sexy!My Profile

• Reply Lola Saturday, 27 November, 2010 at 1:22 pm

So pretty! I’m waiting for this to get here in the mail.

• Reply Playing with Polish Thursday, 2 December, 2010 at 10:40 am

Yummy!

• Reply origami Thursday, 9 December, 2010 at 2:31 am

Oooh, what a juicy purple, yum. 🙂