Since my host went down for a while yesterday (I didn’t know about this until I tried to enter my site and do stuffs…and someone told me!), I’ve decided to extend this giveaway until 26 October, 2011, 1:00PM (13:00) PST.
Wait…what? It’s been so long since I’ve done this. I know.
This is my “happy to be back in the USA so I have to share with you!” giveaway. What am I giving away?
China Glaze’s 2011 Holiday Collection – Let It Snow! All TWELVE COLORS. Woo hoo!!!
Don’t remember what it looks like? It’s ok. I have the attention span of a flea, so I understand if you don’t remember…
Please note – This contest is open to everyone. If the USPS lets me ship to your country, you have a shot.
Time Frame: 19 October, 2011, from 6am (00:00) PST until 26 October, 2011, 1:00PM (13:00) PST. If you enter after that time, I won’t count you. If you enter before that time, I won’t count you.
How do I enter?!
1. Leave a comment on why you love your country/state you live in. (2 points) FYI – when you leave your comment, please leave a valid email addy.
2. Follow me on Google Friend Connect to the right. (2 points)
3. Follow me on Twitter and tweet this: @carinaeletoile is giving away China Glaze’s Holiday 2011 collection – http://wp.me/pUcSL-Re You can get a total of 6 points by re-tweeting the message 3 times maximum. Basically 2 points for every tweet, you get points for the first 3 tweets…nothing after that. You can space your tweets out, too! So long as I see the tweet, it’s cool. (6 possible points total)
1. If you’re a member of www.goodreads.com, friend me. I’m carinaeletoile. (1 point)
2. If you’re a Yelp member, friend me. You can find my Yelp info on the right hand side. (1 point)
3. Blog about this giveaway (make sure to share the link with me)
GOOD LUCK! Thanks for entering