It’s time for me to have a giveaway…and really, it’s been long overdue!
Remember this beauty? I wrote about her earlier!
Well, I’m having a giveaway of this gorgeous gal! A million thanks to Kim at Overall Beauty for making this possible. Also thanks to Saints of Ruin‘s Ruby Ruin for hatching this bitchin’ bad ass color.
Here’s how you can win this pretty little shade called Glampyre…You can have a total of ten (10) chances to win this color.
1. Follow me on Twitter and re-tweet this: Follow @carinaeletoile on Twitter and RT to win BB Couture’s Saints of Ruin Glampyre http://wp.me/pUcSL-K7 (+1 with a maximum of +3 for up to 3 tweets only. If I don’t see it in my timeline, it doesn’t get counted.)
2. Follow me on GFC (if you’re already a follower, you’ve got an entry!) (+3)
3. If you can, be my friend on Yelp! carinam.yelp.com (+1)
4. Leave a creative, funny, yet non-offensive comment on this entry on why you want to win this color. (+1)
5. Add me to your blogroll and blog about this giveaway – please email me and provide a link to your blog to qualify. (+2)
6 Last but not least, this is open to any and all who are over the age of 18.
7. This is an international giveaway! Woo hoo!!!
8. Finally, contest ends on Wednesday, May 11, 2011, at 11:59pm PST.
I happened to catch a tweet from Kim at Overall Beauty about some samples. Like any girl out there, I’m a freak over samples. When I was in Paris and I’d go to Sephora, I’d totally live for the samples of shampoos, conditioners, face creams, etc they’d put in the bag when you’d purchase things. I’m so bummed the Sephora here in the US doesn’t do that, but the fact that we have Sephora at all is a good thing…
Anyway, Kim from Overall Beauty sent me this package and said I should get it in a few days…try the next day! All hail USPS that can haul butt like that. 😉
I literally squeed with glee when I opened the package: a full sized bottle of a color that was created for a band called Saints of Ruin (www.saintsofruin.com) commemorating the release of their new album due out soon called Glampyre. Incidentally, that is also the color name of the polish, too! Their lead singer, Ruby Ruin, helped create this color that I love wearing. I’m a dark nail polish kind of gal. I googled them and they were described as a Bay Area goth band…and the long dead goth girl in me did a happy dance. I’m a huge supporter of all things Bay Area and especially if they’re good. If you haven’t had a chance to listen to their music, please give them a shot – you won’t be disappointed.
Check out the pretty things I got from Kim at Overall Beauty – www.overallbeauty.com